Andrew S. Jordan - test
Biography/What I Think:
- Tempus fugit. Carpe diem.
- I am a patent examiner at the USPTO who teleworks from the west coast.
- Music and hiking/camping.
My favorite links are here (new window by default):
- Yahoo/Reuters News Service
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Map: Southern California Earthquakes
- List: Southern California Earthquakes
- California Map and Travel. Ron, Roy, Jerry et al. A great map store.
- MapBlast maps: maps online
- MapQuest maps: maps online
- My brother's, Scott's, home page (some good jokes)
- My parents home page, at least, it reminds one of a home page*
- American Killifish Association
- Landmark Forum
- Casa Italiana Opera Company*
- The Steinhart Aquarium, San Francisco
- American GO Association
- Santa Monica Go Club*
- Cat Stevens Home Page
- Los Angeles Marathon 2002: 8:45 a.m., Sunday, March 3, 2002
- L.A. Roadrunners I L.A. Roadrunners II
- Running Stuff
- Run Results - www.runresults.com
- Project EarthView Weather Satellite Views
- R.E.M./REM Lyrics: by album, by song
- Murphy's Vermont Tonic - good for colds, etc.
- Chocolate Pudding-Cake
- Satellite Shots*
*Web pages I ~maintain
Click here to send me email
and certainly miss it.
You can be notified when this web page is updated. This occurs randomly.
This page accessed times.
Page created by: Air Doktor Jordan
Changes last made on: 11/25/07